The principals reference group supports, challenges and advises the Further Education Commissioner in their role of improving performance in FE colleges and contributing to policy development for colleges in the FE sector. The use of material found at skillsyouneed.com is free provided that copyright is acknowledged and a reference or link is included to the page/s where the information was found. Material from skillsyouneed.com may not be sold, or published for profit in any form without express written permission from skillsyouneed.com.
- Because the Toolkits do not provide definitive answers, they should not be used in isolation.
- [From the ‘References’ ribbon, select ‘style’ as ‘APA nth edition’.
- The REC’s vision is that every young person experiences a personally inspiring and academically rigorous education in religious and non-religious worldviews.
- Encyclopaedias, dictionaries, handbooks and other reference sources can help you find your way into your assignment reading or research.
- We appointed the principals